Club Penguin Speedrunning Client Tutorial
CPSC (Club Penguin Speedrunning Client) is a single player Club Penguin client made for Speedrunning.
It was made by Thestickman391 and is in beta 3.
1. Download and install XAMPP
2. Download CPSC
3. Copy & Paste the contents of the CPSC-master folder to C:\xampp\htdocs
4. Go to the above folder
5. Run the CPSC exe file
6. Click on the register link and make an account
7. Click on the play link and log in
8. Have fun wasting your life speedrunning Club Penguin
- Make sure your default browser supports flash (Chrome, Edge, or even IE will work). For Windows 10 users, you can change this in Settings -> Apps -> Deafult Apps -> Web Browser
- Open Control Panel and go to System and Security -> Security and Maintenance -> Open Security Tab -> User Account Control -> Change Settings -> Turn everything down
- If you get a white screen with an error when trying to register an account (something that looks like like this), run slq.bat
- If you get stuck in a loop while trying to log in, run (the appropriately named) run.bat
- For additional help, contact Thestickman391#0391 on the Club Penguin Speedrunning Discord.